CD Projekt Crimson has deployed one other “hotfix” for Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation 4 (and PlayStation 5 by way of backwards compatibility). The replace consists of but extra bug fixes and efficiency enhancements. It is a 15GB obtain.
Typically talking, the sport’s been in a greater state since patch 1.21, which appeared to ease crashing points and make the open world run a bit extra easily. It is nonetheless removed from excellent, however the hope is that these extra enhancements all add up.
In any case, you’ll find the complete patch notes beneath.
Cyberpunk 2077 Replace 1.22 Patch Notes
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fastened glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automotive from Lana.
- Fastened a problem in Gig: Till Dying Do Us Half the place it was not attainable to make use of the elevator.
- Fastened a problem in Epistrophy the place the participant may get trapped within the storage in the event that they did not observe the drone and bumped into the management room as an alternative.
- Added a retrofix for the problem we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura may get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Road – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued enjoying till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fastened a problem stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the condominium firstly of New Daybreak Fades.
- Fastened a problem the place the participant may turn into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fastened numerous points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fastened a problem the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (decreasing the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- Reminiscence administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
Seeing as Cyberpunk 2077 has now been lacking from the PlayStation Retailer for nearly 5 months, we now have to wonder if Sony’s holding a detailed eye on all these updates. Hopefully we’re not too far off from the sport being reissued in a much more steady state.