Outriders has loved a largely constructive launch on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, however the expertise hasn’t at all times been clean for the brand new looter shooter. The sport at the moment suffers from various points on Sony’s programs, starting from minor bugs to full-on crashes. Fortuitously, Outriders’ first huge replace is ready to launch subsequent week, and it guarantees to repair a bunch of those ongoing issues.
Developer Individuals Can Fly posted the next patch notes:
- As soon as platforms have been up to date to the identical patch model, cross-play throughout platforms will develop into viable once more
- Total stability enhancements for the matchmaking service
- Crash Fixes
- Will Repair a multiplayer crash that might end in shopper gamers having their stock wiped
- Will repair the crash when finishing the “A Unhealthy Day” facet quest.
- Will repair the crash that happens in No Man’s Land when your language is ready to Spanish (Sure, we all know. Online game code is a magical factor).
- Will repair crash on launch points
- Will embody many extra “random” crash fixes
- We’re assured that these fixes will deal with nearly all of crashes reported, as there are solely a handful of root causes however the crashes they generate seem in various locations.
- Will repair the HUD disappearing in sure instances
- Will repair bugs that intrude with gamers re-spawning in multiplayer Expeditions
- Will repair bugs with gamers getting caught on geometry (together with when utilizing Gravity Leap) or falling out of the world.
- Will change the default matchmaking setting from “Open” to “Closed”.
- You’ll nonetheless be capable to manually change this setting to “Open” by means of your sport settings
- This modification will forestall gamers from becoming a member of video games the place the host did not intend to play in multiplayer. It would additionally lower down on AFK lobbies
- This may also assist enhance matchmaking occasions, because the queues can be much less more likely to be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of fixed matchmaking requests generated by “open” video games.
- Many different minor fixes and enhancements
The upcoming patch may also incorporate a spread of stability tweaks, which you’ll be able to examine by clicking through here. All in all, it is sounding like a really thorough replace to an already stable launch. We gave Outriders a really respectable 7/10 in our full PS5 review.
Have you ever been enjoying Outriders? Have you ever bumped into any of those stability points, or bugs? Unleash your finest talents within the feedback part beneath.