The vastly widespread Tony Hawk Professional Skater 1+2 remaster assortment is coming to next-gen consoles and Change, full with boosted decision and high-end graphical results.
VIEW GALLERY – 4 IMAGES
Activision will re-release Tony Hawk 1+2 on PS5 and Xbox Sequence X on March 26, and a Nintendo Change model can also be dropping someday in 2021. Here is what you must count on from the re-release:
- Free improve? – Homeowners of the bottom recreation must pay $10 to improve to the next-gen model. Digital deluxe homeowners get a free next-gen improve.
- Subsequent-gen efficiency – The sport will hit perf targets of as much as 1080p 120FPS, native 4K 60FPS
- Subsequent-gen options – Activision has upgraded the sport with new shadows, atmospheric results, and extra: “This distinctive graphical characteristic will enable gamers to benefit from the expertise of sharper dynamic shadows, reflections and lens flares, in addition to enhanced skater textures and extra on next-gen consoles.”
- PS5 and Xbox Sequence X SKU? – Activision is promoting a new PS5 and Xbox Series X version of the game in a $49.99 cross-gen bundle. This contains each the PS4/Xbox One model and the PS5/Xbox Sequence X/S model.
- Transferring saves – For those who improve from PS4 to PS5, you may must switch your saves. You are able to do this natively within the Tony Hawk recreation itself: