Destruction AllStars is a recreation filled with crashes. Most of them are the type you’d count on, however the PlayStation 5 unique has been susceptible to the odd hiccup right here and there. Happily, developer Lucid Video games seems to be working time beyond regulation to enhance its vehicle-wrecking multiplayer title, because it’s simply launched one other patch.
Replace model 1.2.three is dwell proper now on PS5, and it appears like a fairly stable upkeep patch that fixes some widespread issues. In a Twitter thread, the studio outlines the most important factors addressed by the replace.
This is all of the notes:
- Weekly Reset time has been set to Wednesday 3pm UTC
- Weekly Challenges now award AllStar Cash as a substitute of XP
- XP rewards for Every day Challenges have been elevated from 3k to 25okay
- Mounted a number of points stopping profitable matchmaking
- Decreased the frequency of events being cut up into totally different video games on the finish of a match
- Mounted an occasion of the UI incorrectly reverting participant degree
- Mounted a number of server crashes regarding Gridfall
- Mounted a number of consumer crashes
- Improved some error message descriptions
So, basically the sport ought to now be rather more dependable. Plus, if you happen to beat one of many weekly challenges, you will get AllStar Cash reasonably than XP, which looks like a great shout.
In a current ballot, we requested you what you think of Destruction AllStars so far. With this new patch, will you be giving it one other shake? Did you expertise any technical points with the sport previous to this replace? Focus on within the feedback part beneath.