The very considered unintentionally swallowing an Apple AirPod makes me really feel queasy, however that is precisely what Bradford Gauthier from Massachusetts did — he swallowed certainly one of his Apple AirPods in his sleep.

VIEW GALLERY – 2 IMAGES

Gauthier awakened within the morning and seen that he had bother swallowing, he thought he had a sore throat and had a glass of water and seen he could not swallow correctly. It was then that he realized he had swallowed certainly one of his Apple AirPods in his sleep, as certainly one of them had been lacking — clearly lodged in his throat.

His members of the family joked round with him and laughed that he might need swallowed it in a single day, so he went to the hospital and docs found the Apple AirPod. Gauthier defined: “By that time, my son and spouse had gotten the concept that I’ll have swallowed it. They introduced it up jokingly at first, nevertheless it appeared too coincidental that I’d be lacking it once I knew I went to mattress with it, whereas I felt a definite blockage within the middle of my chest“.

He added: “The GI doctor stated it is extraordinarily unusual for a blockage to not be painful or severely discomforting. It by no means occurred to me that [sleeping with headphones] may very well be a security hazard. I used to be actually fairly fortunate“.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *