The Division 2 has now acquired its next-gen console replace, super-powering the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Sequence X/S consoles. The replace runs The Division 2 by way of backwards compatibility, driving as much as 4K 60FPS in some instances.
A comparability video was made, and reveals the variations between the three next-gen consoles:
We all know that The Division 2 runs at native the native 4K decision on Xbox Sequence X, and drops right down to 1080p on the Xbox Sequence S console. In the meantime, Sony’s next-gen PlayStation 5 console renders it at 1944p — with the PS5 lagging behind in areas like reflections, fog, anisotropic filtering and draw distance points in The Division 2 in comparison with the superior Xbox Sequence X.
Nonetheless, the final efficiency of The Division 2 on the PlayStation 5 appears to be the perfect in accordance with YouTuber ElAnalistaDeBits who stated “the Xbox variations have some minimal drop and PS5 stays fixed at 60FPS (most likely because of the distinction in decision)“.
The Division 2 is has “considerably higher loading instances” on the flagship Xbox Sequence X console, whereas the Xbox Sequence S model of the sport “presents some issues with the loading of some textures”.
This is a full record of notes:
- The Division 2 runs in backward compatibility mode. In PS5 it presents some graphical issues.
- The decision in Sequence S is 1080p, in Sequence X 2160p and in PS5 1944p (the utmost that PS4 Professional reached).
- Considerably higher loading instances on Xbox.
- Sequence S presents some issues with the loading of some textures.
- Reflections, fog, anisotropic filtering and draw distance are worse on PS5. Contemplating that PS4 didn’t have these issues, it’s extra seemingly that it was a bug within the patch. – Shadows have the identical high quality in all variations.
- Water results are usually not effectively represented in some areas on Sequence X and PS5. S sequence works usually.
- Relating to the framerate, the Xbox variations have some minimal drop and PS5 stays fixed at 60FPS (most likely because of the distinction in decision).
- As quickly as one other patch comes out, I am going to preserve you posted in case there are any adjustments to the PS5 model.